|Abroad Rs 20/- Lacs (MAX)
Domestic Rs.10/- Lacs (MAX)
|Interest Rate : 11.00%*|
Applicant details :
- Qualification Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- College Certificate
- Fee payable to college.
- Expense statement.
- Copy of last three years Income Tax returns/ Pay slip of last 3 Months.
- 3 Photographs of Applicant
- Passport & Visa [if admission in foreign University]
- Address proof - Electric bill / Telephone bill / Aadhar card (any one) As per KYC norms.
- Photo proof - Pan card / Voter card / Driving license (Any one) As per KYC norms
- Applicant has to show all original documents to the bank for verification with zerox copy. Original documents will be returned to applicant after verification.
- Applicant should have Savings/ current Bank account with the bank.
- Photograph-2 copies
- Last tax bill
- Last income tax return copy /Pay Slip
- Address proof - electric bill /telephone bill (any one)
- Photo proof - Pan card / Voter card / Driving license/Aadhar card (Any one)
- Approved courses leading to graduate/post graduate degree and PG diplomas conducted by recognized colleges / universities recognized by UGC / Govt. / AICTE / AIBMS / ICMR etc.
- Courses like ICWA, CA, CFA etc.
- Courses conducted by IIMs, IITs, IISc, XLRI. NIFT,NID etc.
- The above list is indicative in nature. Bank may approve other job oriented courses leading to technical / professional degrees, post graduate degrees / diplomas offered by recognized institutions under this scheme.
- Moratorium Period Equilant to Duration of Cource is allowed.
- Required 100% Collateral Tangible Security
- Applicant has to take share of bank @ 1%/ 2%/ 2.5% of the limit.